Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WeightWatchers Update

Well, it has been two weeks and so far WeightWatchers is working! I have lost 5 pounds in two weeks... If I keep this up, I will reach my goal weight in about 6 more weeks! I want to lose about 17 more pounds... and of course I want to tone up too! Working out has been going okay... I wish I had a workout buddy here. Sometimes I need that extra motivation! I loved the days where I would workout with Jen, Emily, or Mannie... oh, those were the days! Matt and I are going to start going on walks together. Problem with that is that I speed walk a lot faster than Matt does.... I get that from my mom! Hopefully he will be able to keep up!

I have decided that for every five pounds I lose, I get to buy a new workout outfit! I bought one outfit now and I love it! It makes me a little bit more excited to go to the gym. I know it sounds silly, but it is true... Wearing the same old outfits gets old.

I have a couple of trips home coming up so this will be the big test of my will power when it comes to keeping my points in line.... I'm so glad that I have a blackberry now so I can keep track of what I eat. I wonder how much good old Texas Roadhouse adds up to be... Oh boy!

Well, time for the gym! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment