Thursday, March 4, 2010

What a beautiful day :D

It is absolutely beautiful outside today! It is like 55 degrees out with the sun shining and hardly any wind! LOVE IT! I know 55 degrees may not sound like much to most, but it sounds wonderful when a person lives in SD and it is this time of the year! Matt and I have the windows open so we can have the fresh air breeze through our apartment. After I get done typing this blog, I actually plan on taking a blanket outside and just hang out with a good book. Sounds wonderful to me! Perhaps I will color, that's right- I like to color.

My poor kitties really want to go outside too because of the nice weather. They both sit by the screen door, wanting to be outside. I let them outside every once in awhile, but I have to stick right by them or they tend to run off. Luigi is especially great at running off! Luckily, they haven't tried to climb up any trees yet. *Knock on wood x 2!

Matt and I are thinking about taking the boys for a car adventure today too. I have to see how they do in the car because I might take them home with me to get them declawed. Do you know how much it costs to get a cat declawed in Rapid City?!? Our vet charges $240 to get 1 cat declawed! YIKES! I have been checking around at other vets in other cities to try to find a lower price. Matt's mom recommended Clear Lake, SD. She called them up- they charge $57 + the cost of pain meds. SOLD. If I am going home anyway... I might as well try to get the monsters declawed for cheaper!

Well, enough with wasting this beautiful day sitting at my computer....

Enjoy the sunshine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment