Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Table for one?

I'm finally feeling better after two days of being sick... I missed a shift and a half at work... suck. Now I am feeling much better and can eat real food again! Yes! People at work kept teasing me about the possibility of being prego because it "is in the water" around here. Sorry folks- not prego! I better not be anyway! Don't get me wrong- I want kids... just not right now. Matt and I want to wait a couple of years before we have any children. We will stick with our four legged ones for now :D

Back to what I actually wanted to blog about.... Lately I have been feeling so alone and out of the loop. I realize everyone else has a life and that I work strange hours at work, but sometimes I just wanna talk to someone. It is so hard not having my "friends" out here. I feel like I miss out on everything and that I am the last person to know anything.... Oh hum. I realize my friends are super busy, but what can I say- I miss them dearly! Even though we moved out here in July, I'm embarrased to say that I still don't really have anyone that I can go shopping with or to a movie or to have a coffee date with. (Besides my amazing hubby of course.) What I am trying to say I guess is that sometimes a person is just a little lonely.... :( Or as my husband would say- I need a girlfriend around here... he he he.

Sorry about this post- I get a little "friend-sick" every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment